Portfolio Management (Masraf Al-rayyan).

There is another section called wholesale banking still offered by the bank. This section offers advisory services. It also offers financing products. They offer trade finance which is meant to meet the requirements of small enterprises. (Writers 27)

This bank was offered a license to carry brokerage services in the year 2011. This license came from the Qatar Financial Markets in Doha. The Qatar Financial Market was founded in 2011 by the Masraf Al Rayan bank. It was pronounced as a fully independent body in the same year. Its paid up capital was 50 million QAR. The Masraf Al Rayan is a fast growing bank. By 2013 it had 11 branches all over Qatar and a total of 52 cash points or Automated Teller Machines. (Writers 29)

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Portfolio Management (Masraf Al-rayyan).
For as little as $15/Page
Order Essay

Masraf Al Rayan has its mission and vision. The vision states, “It is to be a leading and innovative international Islamic financial institution, specialized in providing Sharia compliant products and services”. The bank is owned mostly by the public as they have more shares holding since they have a 55% subscription in total. The rest of the 45% has been contributed by the founders of the bank (Times 78). The share capital is QAR 7,500,000,000. This amount is divided into shares. The shares are 750,000,000 in cash with a nominal value of QAR10 per share. (Writers 30)

There are no big differences in the current ratio and Quick Ratio as seen in the figures. This shows that the accounts are stable. The highest ratio is in 2010 and lowest in 2009 at 0.9% and 0.33% respectively (Writers 27).

According to the figures the bank is doing well. When the bank liquidates the assets they use the ratio to calculate amount of money for each stakeholder. It keeps on increasing from 2009 t0 2013 (Times 80).

This ratio gives the financial stability of the company by giving the money left after comparing revenues to goods sold. The ratio is highest in 2013 at 15.5% and lowest in 2010 at 12.6% as seen in the table

Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: MANGO

Order a unique copy of this paper

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
Top Academic Writers Ready to Help
with Your Research Proposal
Live Chat+1(978) 822-0999EmailWhatsApp

Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code THANKYOU