ACCT 110 Cruises, Inc. has budgeted sales revenues as follows

Cruises, Inc. has budgeted sales revenues as follows:June$135,00090,000$225,000Credit salesCash salesTotal salesJuly$125,000255,000$380,000August$ 90,000195,000$285,000Past experience indicates that 60% of the credit sales will be collected in the month of sale andthe remaining 40% will be collected in the following month. Purchases of inventory are all oncredit and 50% is paid in the month of purchase and 50% in the month following purchase.Budgeted inventory purchases are:JuneJulyAugust$300,000240,000105,000Other cash disbursements budgeted: (a) selling and administrative expenses of $48,000 eachmonth, (b) dividends of $103,000 will be paid in July, and (c) purchase of equipment in Augustfor $30,000 cash.The company wishes to maintain a minimum cash balance of $50,000 at the end of each month.The company borrows money from the bank at 6% interest if necessary to maintain theminimum cash balance. Borrowed money is repaid in months when there is an excess cashbalance. The beginning cash balance on July 1 was $50,000. Assume that borrowed money inthis case is for one month.InstructionsPrepare a cash budget for the months of July and August. Prepare separate schedules forexpected collections from customers and expected payments for purchases of inventory.Please follow the format in the next page for answering this questionCRUISES, INC.Cash BudgetFor the Two Months of July and AugustJulyBeginning cash balanceAdd: ReceiptsCollections from customersCash salesTotal receiptsTotal available cashLess: DisbursementsPurchasesSelling and administrative expensesDividendsEquipment purchaseTotal disbursementsExcess (deficiency) of available cash over disbursementsFinancingBorrowingsRepaymentsEnding cash balanceAugust

Calculate the price
Make an order in advance and get the best price
Pages (550 words)
*Price with a welcome 15% discount applied.
Pro tip: If you want to save more money and pay the lowest price, you need to set a more extended deadline.
We know how difficult it is to be a student these days. That's why our prices are one of the most affordable on the market, and there are no hidden fees.

Instead, we offer bonuses, discounts, and free services to make your experience outstanding.
How it works
Receive a 100% original paper that will pass Turnitin from a top essay writing service
step 1
Upload your instructions
Fill out the order form and provide paper details. You can even attach screenshots or add additional instructions later. If something is not clear or missing, the writer will contact you for clarification.
Pro service tips
How to get the most out of your experience with Essay Fountain
One writer throughout the entire course
If you like the writer, you can hire them again. Just copy & paste their ID on the order form ("Preferred Writer's ID" field). This way, your vocabulary will be uniform, and the writer will be aware of your needs.
The same paper from different writers
You can order essay or any other work from two different writers to choose the best one or give another version to a friend. This can be done through the add-on "Same paper from another writer."
Copy of sources used by the writer
Our college essay writers work with ScienceDirect and other databases. They can send you articles or materials used in PDF or through screenshots. Just tick the "Copy of sources" field on the order form.
See why 20k+ students have chosen us as their sole writing assistance provider
Check out the latest reviews and opinions submitted by real customers worldwide and make an informed decision.
The second attempt was an unplagiarized paper. Thank you
Customer 452545, September 25th, 2020
Thank you so much!! Very much appreciated!
Customer 452717, April 20th, 2021
Great Job !!
Customer 453117, September 17th, 2022
Should have been around social worker in the UK but I can adapt it.
Customer 453101, August 5th, 2022
Thank you, Team I sincerely appreciate your service.
Customer 452919, April 13th, 2022
thank you
Customer 452933, November 20th, 2021
Biology (and other Life Sciences)
Thank you
Customer 452995, November 22nd, 2021
Natural Sciences
Revision in a short period of time!
Customer 452947, November 9th, 2021
The writer covered all points as expected by the professor. Thank you for your commitment to serve students.
Customer 452919, February 21st, 2024
misunderstanding paper was late
Customer 452695, April 2nd, 2021
Thank you, I have been averaging 16/20 points for the past discussions 1-4). Unsure why, but I will know how this one goes in a few days. Thank you for your assistance.
Customer 452919, February 16th, 2023
Thank you. You all have been timely, and amazing.
Customer 452919, May 3rd, 2022
Customer reviews in total
Current satisfaction rate
3 pages
Average paper length
Customers referred by a friend
15% OFF your first order
Use a coupon FIRST15 and enjoy expert help with any task at the most affordable price.
Claim my 15% OFF Order in Chat